COVID 19 AWARENESS.
To all our valued clients, welcome back! The comfort and safety is our main priority, and during these times we are currently living in, we are closely monitoring the circumstances and government recommendations regarding COVID-19.
We want to give you an update on the changes that we are making in light of the current pandemic, taking these necessary steps will ensure the safety of everyone involved in bringing your vision to life.
* If you are unwell, have returned from travel outside of your state or the country, or have come in contact with someone with the virus, please reschedule your appointment for a later date. If you have anymore questions about COVID-19 please contact the CDC at https://www.cdc.gov/
- During every session, hand sanitizer and or alcohol wipes will be available for every client.
- Please wear a mask when necessary. Any close contact will require you to wear your mask to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- There will be minimal contact between you and your photographer. Normally your photographer will come to you and fix any minor or major adjustments, but due to circumstances your photographer will help and instruct from the safe distance of 6 feet at all times.
- We ask that you refrain from using cash payments. We accept payments via Cash App and PayPal (3% fee).
- Payment is required 1 week before your session. This ensures that both the client and the photographer’s time is being valued. NOTE: If your payment is not received 1 week before your initial session, your appointment will be canceled and your slot will be refilled. You will be notified via email informing you about your cancellation.
Communities work better when we all cooperate and come together as a whole to make sure we are all safe and valued. If you need to reschedule, feel free to contact us and we will accommodate the change.
My vision is to bring your vision to life one shot at a time. I care about your safety so please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay encouraged, and stay blessed. God Bless you and I look forward to shooting your session.
Follow me on social media to stay updated on everything.